Introduction to Accessibility
May 2 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
The Webinar is provided for Virginia Health Safety Net Providers | Cost: Free
Who Should Attend: Health Safety Net Provider Executives and staff responsible for marketing and communications.
-Information presented with Non-Technical audience in mind
-Webinar Log-In Information will be emailed to registered attendees on April 26, 2018.
Have you heard that you must have a 508 Compliant Website, but don’t quite understand what it’s all about or how to get started? Attend our Webinar, Introduction to Accessibility.
The Web is an increasingly important resource in many aspects of life: health care, education, employment, government, commerce, recreation, and more. It is essential that the Web be accessible in order to provide equal access and equal opportunity to all people. Our webinar covers:
- What Accessibility Is
- Whom Accessibility Includes
- What are some Common Misconceptions about the Disabled and their use of the Internet
- What Tools People with Impairments Use
- What 508 has to do with Accessibility
- Q&A Session: We will provide answers to your questions.
Don’t Miss This Informative Webinar, Register HERE: https://accessibility-webinar.eventbrite.com