Here are some ideas for a social media contest:
- Photo Caption Contest: A “caption this” prompt is a fun way to encourage followers to comment on your photo and engage with your Health Center’s page. Post a photo on your social media page (Instagram/Facebook) and ask your audience to make up a caption for the photo.
- Plan a Social Scavenger Hunt: There are several different ways to conduct a social media scavenger hunt.
- Leave easter eggs or clues in your social media posts. Ask your audience to fill out a form to enter into the contest.
- Take the hunt outside and around the community. Post clues on your social media about local places. Place something (flyer, artwork, Health center/event logo, etc.) at the location. Ask your audience to post a selfie at the location and share it on social media with the event hashtag. Partner with local businesses to see if they would like to participate in the event.
- Kid’s Coloring or Poster Contest: Show off your patient’s creative skills with an art contest. Pick a theme for the contest. Share submissions on social media.
- Photo/Video Contest: Much like the Kid’s coloring contest, ask patients or staff to get creative on social media to show their support for your Health Center. Tell your audience to use the unique hashtag to submit their entries.
For all of your contests, use a unique hashtag for the event. It will make it easier to see contest submissions. See Hashtag Campaigns page for ideas on how to create a hashtag.